Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Close call

So about a month ago, a crackhead tried to steal my radio. He failed. Panda Bear was stuck blasting playing on repeat with the inability to eject or skip tracks.

Fast forward a week or two and my car is getting fixed, but somehow through the battery being changed the station gets stuck on a pop country station. No Panda Bear. Just pop country.

I HAD TO LISTEN TO ALMOST 5 POP COUNTRY SONGS. IT WAS A HARROWING EXPERIENCE.

I survived, however, and my fear of liking pop country proved to be stupid as pop country is a horrible.

P.S. - My CD player works now, and currently Nico is in it.

1 comment:

Escher said...

One time, at a campgound we decided to fire up the radio station. I thew in a CD pressed play and hopped into my car to listen to my station and drive around. For some reason the CD player skipped to the next CD and to MY horror my station was playing country music! I was a failure at my first attempt at running a radio station.

-Travis